Updated December 1, 2023 at 12:40 pm
On Wednesday, Allegheny County Executive-elect Sara Innamorato announced her transition committees consisting of 200 leaders from Allegheny County join her transition team in helping to shape her “All In Allegheny” agenda.
The nine policy committees are:
- Healthy Families and High-Quality Human Services
- Housing for All
- Open and Accessible Government
- Reliable, Modern Transportation and Infrastructure
- Robust Education, Workforce Development, and Youth Investments
- Safe Communities and Justice for All
- Strong and Equitable Economic and Community Development
- Sustainability, Environmental Justice, and a Green Economy
- Vibrant Democracy
Tara Matthews will co-chair the Open and Accessible Government committee. Dena Stanley, founder and executive director of Trans YOUniting, and Sarah Rosso, Executive Director of Hugh Lane Wellness Foundation, will serve on the Healthy Families and High-Quality Human Services committee. Miracle Jones, Director of Advocacy and Policy at 1Hood Media Academy, will serve on the Safe Communities and Justice for All committee. Richard Parsakian will serve on the Strong and Equitable Economic and Community Development committee. Matt Baron, of the Heinz Endowments, will serve on the Sustainability, Environmental Justice and a Green Economy committee.