Pittsburgh Pride March & Parade
All are welcome and encouraged to march! Line up and gather to begin at 11:00 AM in front of the City-County Building at 414 Grant Street downtown. Bring your signs, your banners, your music, your flags. Vehicle use is limited, please register below.
- Motorcycles (please register in advance to be part of the motorcycle contingent)
- Banner and Flags
- Grand Marshal and their accompaniment
- Community (members of the general public and any groups that do not require their contingent to be segmented)
- Color guard
- Drag titleholders (please register, especially if you will utilize a vehicle)
- LGBTQ groups that did NOT march in the Community segment
- Businesses, corporations
Because of the Community component of the march and parade, registration is not required. If you wish to have your group segmented or you will utilize a vehicle you MUST register in advance. Drag title holders MUST register in advance.
The Pittsburgh Pride march and parade is hosted by the Pittsburgh Pride Group. Further information and to register at LGBTQPittsburgh.com